Friday, November 30, 2012

My New Pumps


 For a long time I was looking for perfect pumps. Believe it or not, but these are the first ones I got in years! I'm usually very comfortable in high heels, but these are the highest ones I've ever tried on. I should admit I need to be very careful getting used to them.

Очень долгое время и искала себе идеальные туфли. Трудно поверить, что это первая пара за многие годы! Как правило я себе чувствую очень уверенно на каблуках, но эти самые высокие которые я когда либо примеряла. Должна признать, привыкнуть к ним будет непросто.

Alejandro Ingelmo Sophia pumps

8 comments:

  1. really like them nice :) wld u like to follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful shoes! Love it! http://raslinkina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're super pretty! Black pumps are a wardrobe basic :)
    Lovely blog xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is super gorge!xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete